- 4616 West 19th Street Cicero, IL 60804
- Phone: 708-780-0070
- Fax: 708-780-9762
- 1) This update will only work with a Class 10 microSD Card that is 8GB or larger. You will also need a microSD USB adapter and 8GB of free space on your computer's hard drive. These are available on Amazon.
- 2) Download the update file here: https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash/update/latest
- 3) Unzip this file.
- 4) Download and install Win32 Disk Imager, which can be found here:
- 5) Insert your microSD card into your computer.
- 6) Open Win32 Disk Imager, and under Device, select the microSD card you inserted. Be careful not to select an external hard drive or another device, or it will be overwritten.
- 7) Select the folder icon to open the Monster Bash Remake upgrade file.
- 8) Click "Write" to start writing to the card. This will take about 10 minutes. When complete, you will get a message "Write Successful". Close Win32 Disk Imager and remove the card.
- 9) With the game powered off, install the card in the controller board, behind the marquee translite. Power the game on, and you will see a message that the new version is installing.
- 10) When you see the following message, power off the game, remove the card, and power the game back on.
V1.0.2 RELEASE NOTES
This version includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- 1) Reprocessed audio to increase volume.
- 2) Fixed bug where custom logo would revert to default over a power cycle.