- 4616 West 19th Street Cicero, IL 60804
- Phone: 708-780-0070
- Fax: 708-780-9762
- 1) This update will only work with a Class 10 microSD Card that is 8GB or larger. You will also need a microSD USB adapter and 8GB of free space on your computer's hard drive. These are available on Amazon.
- 2) Download the update file here: https://www.chicago-gaming.com/attack-from-mars/update/latest.
- 3) Get Extractor from the Mac App Store (Free App) to unzip the .7z file you just downloaded: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/extractor-unarchive-rar-zip/id971826370?mt=12
NOTE: If the Mac App store isn't your thing, you don't have an account, and you just want to grab a different app, any free zip unarchiver will work. You can try this if you want: http://the-unarchiver.en.softonic.com/mac
- 4) Launch Extractor and point it at AFMInstall100.7z; let it unzip the file; verify you're done when you see AFM100Installer.img on your desktop. Here is what Get Info looks like for the completed image:
- 5) Download ApplePi-Baker here: http://www.tweaking4all.com/?wpfb_dl=94
- 6) Launch ApplePi-Baker and enter your admin password; this is required each time you launch the app and is required for the install:
- 7) After you've entered your password, you're taken to the main screen. On the left side, in the Pi-Crust section, select the SD card that is inserted into your Mac:
- 8) On the right side, in the Pi-Ingredients section, tap the ... to open up the File Browser
- 9) Find the AFM100Installer.img and press Open:
- 10) Press "Restore Backup" to begin the process:
- 11) Wait a little bit... It will tell you how much time it has:
- 12) When it's done writing the SD card, it will let you know that it was successful and that you can remove the SD card:
- 13) With the game powered off, install the card in the controller board, behind the marquee translite. Power the game on, and you will see a message that the new version is installing.
- 14) When you see the following message, power off the game, remove the card, and power the game back on.
Special thanks to Marc Schonbrun for his help creating the Mac OS instructions.
V1.0.0 RELEASE NOTES
This version includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- 1) Addition of Strobe Light adjustment, adding a brightness setting.
- 2) Addition of Ramp Diverter coil strength adjustment.